• Control your second computer via your laptop
  • On screen one click switching
  • 1 USB 2.0 port for USB storage devices
  • Desktop Image Scaling - automatically resizes desktop image onto your laptop screen (console)
  • Supports Windows 2000 or higher, XP, Vista





Available at Amazon Buy this product!





IOGear USB 2.0 Laptop KVM with File Transfer GCS661U










   Brand: Iogear


   Model : GCS661U


   Customer Rating :


   Availibility : Usually ships in 1-2 business days





IOGear USB 2.0 Laptop KVM with File Transfer GCS661U Overviews




IOGear GCS661U the USB laptop KVM switch is the latest innovation from IOGEAR, combining easy switching and convenient file transferring between two computers. It allows the user to seamlessly control a second computer with a laptop as the console. The KVM features a toolbar with multiple functions such as file transfer, desktop image scaling and others. With its desktop image scaling, user can adjust the resolution of the remote screen for best possible viewing, simply with the click of a button. The built-in file transfer utility software lets the user drag & drop any files or create backup copies between both computers, or from external USB storage devices. The extra USB port provides a means to connect a USB peripheral device, such as an external hard drive to the laptop. The GCS661U offers a complete easy to install out-of-box, Plug & Play solution and with no additional cables needed. It is ideal for people who own a laptop and an older desktop PC and wish to keep using both for various functions or applications.



IOGear USB 2.0 Laptop KVM with File Transfer GCS661U RelateItems









IOGear USB 2.0 Laptop KVM with File Transfer GCS661U CustomerReview




Just got this to add to my IT tech kit. I do some side IT work. Needed something to help me do data transfer from PC to my laptop. I also have a nice 32gig thumb drive but I needed something just in case.

Overall quality seems great. The cables are a great length and the ability to link into a thumb drive or another USB add on is cool. This is really cool if you want to do a data backup from a PC that only has a power cable hooked up and saves you time from having to plug in stuff. There is some lag, but I think its more from slower computers. My newer laptops I plug it into have a half second delay. I've also tested it on my tower and there is about a 1 second delay. not too noticeable if your not looking at the other screen.

Overall i really like the product and it should help me do some work. I wish I could upgrade the software. I also wish I could do a virus scan to another PC via the cable, but I haven't figured a way out. This is convenient in that I don't have to remove an HDD or plug in a monitor, or do a transfer between my laptop, a thumb drive, then back to a PC.

The software is SUPER basic. More of a techy style interface, but I don't expect any main stream users to buy this product.

Besides the lag, its a good product.




*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Feb 23, 2010 03:25:46

Available at Amazon Buy this product!

Animals : All Toys

Monday 22 February 2010 Posted in | , , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "IOGear USB 2.0 Laptop KVM with File Transfer GCS661U"

Write a comment